Breathing underwater is a great experience.
Experience Scuba Diving in Naxos where the shallow, crystal clear waters of the island
will help beginners to familiarize with the marine environment, diving and snorkeling.
Experienced divers will have the opportunity to enjoy, videotape or photograph the large variety of marine life as well as the shipwrecks in the area.
Blue Fin Divers Diving Centre (in Agios Prokopios Beach) provides a special underwater tour to special spots for unforgettable plunges such as:
- The “Broken Ship”, the wreck of cargo ship “Marianna” which sunk in 1982 at the duration of a severe storm.
- The “Wooden Seaplane”, the remains of a World War I aircraft Arado.
- The “Lost Beaufighter”, a British bomber aircraft which sunk during World Word II.
- The “Mermaids Cave”, an ancient concealed and underground cavern at Padieronissi islet.
- A variety of magical reef dives.